Hydrating Sweetness
Hydrating Sweetness
All Natural Ingredients • Vegan | Plant-Based • Never Heat Treated

Hydrating Sweetness

Hydrating Sweetness is an excellent source of fiber from whole-leaf spinach, kale, parsley, and ground chia seeds, which is blended with cold-pressed apple, cucumber, carrot, and celery juice.  This kid-friendly green blend is high in vitamins A and C.


This bottle contains:

> Vegetable & Fruit Juice Plus Blended Whole-Leaf Super-Greens
> Excellent Source of Vitamin A & Vitamin C
> Good Source of Fiber


Apple Juice, Cucumber Juice, Spinach, Kale, Carrot Juice, Celery Juice, Parsley, Lemon Juice,* Chia Seeds

Never heat treated. Produced in a facility that handles coconut.
Keep refrigerated. Shake away separation.

Nutrition Facts

1.5 servings per container, Serving size: 8 oz, Calories 110, Total Fat 2g (3%DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV). Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 70mg (6% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 390mg (8% DV), Vitamin A 1910mcg (210% DV), Vitamin C 23mg (25% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
  • Orders ship Monday & Tuesday

  • $15 flat rate shipping.

  • Minimum order is $75.

  • Shipping is currently only available in New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, Utah and Oklahoma.

Due to shipping difficulties during the COVID pandemic, we are limiting outgoing shipments to Mondays and Tuesdays. Verde Juice is a perishable product and never heat treated, so it is shipped in a cold box. Please refrigerate immediately upon receipt of your shipment.